Take the time to read, even when you’re booked
Organize and schedule your reading in seconds. Create a list of books in your library that you want to read, then start a reading plan when you’re ready to dig. Just pick the book, pick a time period, and the plan is in place. It is that simple.
Never lose your audience or your place
With Preaching Mode, your homily plan or manuscript is easy to read, you get a clear view of all your slides, and a built-in timer lets you know if you’re long. And it works perfectly offline.
See the big picture at a glance with Factbook
When you have to prepare the homily between this hospital visit and the deacons meeting, there is no time to waste. Simply search for your sermon passage or topic to find organized overviews. Or dive deep into trusted sermon resources. Not only are we bringing Factbook to mobile for the first time, but Factbook for Logos 9 has more data than ever before.
Use Reference Scanner to take a photo of a document and search for multiple verses at once, then save those verses as a passage list.
Find what you are looking for more easily
Access powerful search features from any book or resource. Quickly access any Bible verse or search your library to explore further.
The Verbum mobile app runs on Logos’ powerful Bible software and is the world’s most advanced resource for mobile Catholic study. The Verbum app surrounds the Tradition Bible. Verbum comes with 15 free books, including the Lectionary, six Bible translations, reference books and resources on the lives of saints, and works seamlessly with your other Logos books, such as the Church Catechism Catholic. When you sign in with a free Logos account, you have access to many other free resources and features, such as Sources of Catholic Dogma (Denzinger), reading plans, highlights, and note-taking features. The Verbum app syncs across all your platforms, so you can pick up where you left off. Download the free Verbum app today and take the Spirit of the Church with you wherever you go.
* The Catholic Lectionary, the Roman Catechism, the Illustrated Life of Saints, the Sources of Catholic Dogma (Denzinger), the Imitation of Christ by Thomas a Kempis, Newman’s Essay on the Development of Christian Doctrine, Orthodoxy of Chesterton and many others.
* Free Bibles: Catholic edition of the revised standard version, Douay-Rheims, King James version, Clementine Vulgate, Novum Testamentum Graece (Tischendorf), The Greek New Testament: SBL Edition, Westcott-Hort Greek New Testament, Lexham English Bible.
* READER: Access daily readings with just a touch.
* CATECHISM OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH: The application integrates fully with the Logos edition of the Catechism.
* NOTES: Attach your thoughts, comments, and questions to any verse or book.
* HIGHLIGHTS: Flag text the way you want with fully customizable colors and text options.
* COMMUNITY NOTES: Share thoughts and comments verse by verse with your Faithlife groups.
* BIBLICAL WORDS STUDY: Learn more about any word by reviewing dictionaries, lexicons, and cross-references.
* PASSAGE GUIDE: Get a detailed, verse-specific report including commentaries, lexicons, and cross-references.
* SPLIT SCREEN: Follow meaning threads through multiple books at the same time.
* SEARCH: Find every mention of a word or phrase in every resource in your library.
* SOCIAL: Share with your Faithlife groups and stay up to date with what’s going on.