Popstar Justin Beiber is known for a lot of things, from skinny dipping to public urination to general disturbances. But now you can add Christian songs of worship to this list. During the Purpose Tour in Paris, Bieber sang improvised “I Could Sing of Your Love Forever” in front of tens of thousands of screaming Beliebers. (Videos posted below.)
This is not the first time that the popular singer has exhibited his Christian faith. To witness it,
- In an interview with Complex magazine Bieber remarked, âWe have the greatest healer of all and his name is Jesus Christ. And he really heals. That’s it. It is time for all of us to share our voices. Whatever you believe. Share it. I’m at a point where I’m not going to hold this back.
- He said Cosmopolitan that her favorite song was “No Longer Slaves”, a Christian praise tune from Bethel Music.
- Bieber had a small cross tattooed on his face. He told E !, “It was a representation of his faith in Jesus and his journey to find purpose in God.” The singer also has a cross tattoo on his chest and the word âYeshuaâ, which is the Hebrew name for âJesusâ.
- He recently attempted to be baptized by ministers at Hillsong Church in New York City.
- Bieber let Pastor Judah Smith preach a sermon at one of his concerts.
Whether you’re a Bieber fan or not, this kind of public display of faith in conjunction with his other shenanigans might raise questions about whether it’s more useful for celebrities to spread their faith or keep it for the sake of it. themselves. In Bieber’s case, the seemingly mixed messages prompted some conservative Christian critics online to ask, in the words of one of Bieber’s most popular songs, “What do you mean?” “